*MODIFIED MAKEUP REGISTRATION* – all grade levels
FRIDAY, 8/25 AND WEDNESDAY 9/3– Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 11 a.m. in the Computer Lab. (Doors will close promptly at 11:00)
(Parent Portal Assistance, Paperwork Drop-off, Course Pick-Up ONLY) Students who have not completed this process will report to the Triton Center on the first day of school with all documentation.
ALL FRESHMEN AND NEW STUDENTS BOOT CAMP & PARENT ORIENTATION
Wednesday, August. 27th 1:00 – 3:00
Students meet in the Main Gym – Parents meet in the Triton center (next to the administration building).
Students New to the Capistrano Unified School District
Following is information for Students New to the Capistrano Unified School District (from out of state, from private schools, or moved into our boundary). To confirm your address and that we are your home school go to www.capousd.org – parents – “Find Your School,” or click on the following website: http://webapps.capousd.org/sls/schoollookup.aspx. Once you have confirmed your address please go to sctritons.com and click on “New On-line Student Enrollment.”
Click on Online New Student Enrollment and complete the application. Bring a copy of the completed application to the guidance department and bring the following to complete the enrollment process. The Office will be open for enrollment M-F from 8AM-12PM. When you come to the school to finish the enrollment process there may be other paperwork to complete.
- 2 forms of Proof of Residence (must be current electric, gas or water/sewer bill AND mortgage, lease or rental agreement)
- Immunization Records and proof of Tdap
- Unofficial Transcript and most recent grades if grades are not listed on the transcript
- Birth Certificate (If student has not previously attended school in California)
- Student’s previous classes and grades
Information on this website includes:
* CUSD math programs – Publisher Websites
* State Standards
* State Testing
* Math flow chart and placement documents
* Math placement info for students transferring into Capistrano USD
* Final exam study guides
YOU STILL MUST ADHERE TO THE MATRICULATION DATE IF REQUIRED FOR YOUR STUDENT. If you have questions please call (949)492-4165 ext 2260