Skip to main content


Follow this link for OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS:

If your college application requires an official transcript, please order one through Parchment. Log-on to the Parchment website, create an account, and select the university or institution that the transcript needs to be sent to.


Please note: If the college uses Common App or SendEdu, all you need to do is "invite" your Academic Advisor as "Counselor", then he/she will be able to add the transcript and it will be sent to every college that you have on your Common App and Send applications. 


The college you commit to will want a FINAL transcript in June 2019. You need to order this through parchment .  If you are ordering the final transcript before the end of the school year please make sure to select the option "Hold for Grades/Wait for Final Grades."


Please note: Even if you originally used the Common App or SendEdu websites to apply to your chosen college, you will need to use Parchment to order the final transcript. 

Need an unofficial copy?

For unofficial copies of your transcript for things like CSF and NSF applications, head on over to your Student Portal and select the "Grades" tab.