Skip to main content

Work Permit


For “Online” Processing:

  1. Print out the form B1-1 Statement of Intent to Employ a Minor and Request for Work Permit-Certificate of Age 
  2. Complete Minor’s Information and School Information
  3. Parent or legal guardian must sign their portion
  4. Take form to employer – they must complete and sign employer section
  5. Scan and email completed form with all signatures to:

If you do not have a scanner, you can take a photo of the completed application and email the photo to the email above

  1. Completed Permit to Employ and Work (form B1-4) will be emailed back to you
  2. Student dates and signs the “minor’s signature” section, and takes the completed permit back to his/her employer



For “In Person” Processing:

Follow steps 1-4 above: then bring completed form B1-1 to:

The Guidance Windows at SCHS

Attention Ms. Yi


Days and Hours for Work Permit Processing:

Monday -Friday 7:30am- 3:30pm 

 Closed Daily for Lunch 2:00pm – 3:00pm